GENERAL PURPOSE RATING (G.P. RATING):
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR COURSE:
This course is open only to all Indian nationals.
Maximum age limit
17.5 to 25 years on the date of commencement of the course.
Only candidates falling in the above age group can apply.
Minimum academic qualifications
Pass with aggregate 40% marks in 10th Standard from a recognized Board with Science, Mathematic as subjects and
with minimum 40% marks in English language either in 10th, 12th or diploma / degree exam.
» Height 157 cms.
» Weight 48 kgs.
» Eye sight Normal 6/6 vision in both eyes without glasses/ spectacles and no colour blindness.
Candidates should be free from any disability, disease or abnormality. Medical examination will be carried out by the approved authority as per Merchant Shipping Medical Examination Rules 2000 prior to final selection.
Documents required at the time of submission of form
- 10th Standard or higher passed certificate, showing Science, Mathematics & English as subjects.
- Mark-sheet for the above.
- Birth Certificate.
- School leaving Certificate.
- Any other certificates awarded for extra curricular activities like sports, drama, etc.
All the above certificates should be brought in ORIGINAL with 4 ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES (Attested by any college/ school Principal), made in sets in the above order at the time of submission of forms. The originals will be returned after verification.
Forms must be submitted in mumbai office and all admission formalities will be completed in mumbai only.
All copies of certificates should be on a4 size paper only.
Three recent passport size colour photographs with front face view with name of candidate written on the reverse.
- Candidates desirous of joining the course must apply for a passport immediately, if they do not already have a passport, as it is a requirement when applying for C.D.C.
- 2 - Attested copies of 10th/ S.S.C. / higher Passing Certificate.
- 2 - Attested copies of 10th/ S.S.C. / higher Mark sheet.
- 2 - Attested copies of School leaving Certificate.
- 2 - Recent colour photographs. (Size: 40 mm X 30 mm).
- 2 - Attested copies Passport or be applied well in advance before the start of the course.
- Any other Certificates of higher educations.
- All the copies should be attested by School / College Principal only.